Travel, Visa & Scholarship Information
- Plan to fly into the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
- Transportation from the airport to the conference venue will be provided if you have submitted your travel details to the registrar.
- The conference begins the evening of May 25th. Plan to arrive no later than the afternoon of the 25th. If you are planning to attend the 1for50 Global Retreat, you will want to arrive no later than the evening of the 21st.
- The conference ends the evening of May 27th. Plan to check out of your room the morning of the 28th.
- You are responsible to make your own visa and travel arrangements to attend this conference.
General Entry Requirements
A limited number of conference scholarships are available to children’s ministry leaders facing significant financial challenges that would keep them from participation. Scholarship applications will be included in the registration process.
Important Scholarship Information
There are no scholarship funds available for air travel, visa or other travel expenses that may be required to get to the conference. Applicants will need to find alternate sources of funding for these other travel and accommodation expenses. Submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee approval. Please allow four weeks for processing.