Prayer, Partnerships & Sponsors
These volunteers will provide prayer support before, during and after the conference. Visit the Prayer Ministry Page for more details.
Individuals or groups willing to make contributions toward scholarships covering registration costs for world-class children’s leaders coming from economically-challenged situations ($400 per full scholarship, $200 per half scholarship).
During the conference, English-speaking volunteers will provide support to attendees who do not speak English by interpreting during general sessions and for some workshop sessions. Please let us know what languages you are able to translate.
Churches with a deep heart for global outreach and children, willing to provide contributions toward seed funding.
Church partners are also invited to:
- Engage individuals and groups at their church in prayer for the conference
- Offer logistics or volunteer support before/after
- Provide 2-3 missions or children’s leaders from their sphere of influence to participate in the conference as attendees
Other organizations who are willing to contribute funds or gifts in kind to offset practical expenses in the conference budget (meals, bags, printing, signage, equipment rental, transportation, supplies, etc.).
For more information about any level of conference partnership, please email us at gcmEQUIP@gmail.com.
Individuals or foundations interested in contributions toward seed funding.
Global organizations already focused on children’s ministry who want to contribute toward seed funding for this event.
Ministry organizations will also be invited to participate in the following ways:
- Logo/link on website and in conference program
- General session announcement
- Exhibitor space
- Or other options
- A volunteer application may be required for those serving onsite at the conference in Kenya as a volunteer.
- All volunteers are responsible for their own registration/housing fees and travel expenses for the conference. A limited number of scholarships may be available for specialized roles.
Please contact us at gcmEQUIP@gmail.com with questions or for more information about any of these volunteer opportunities.