Travel, Visa & Scholarship Information
- Plan to fly into the Chiang Mai International Airport.
- Transportation from the airport to the conference venue will be provided if you have submitted your travel details to the registrar.
- The conference ends the evening of 29 May. Plan to check out of your room the morning of 30 May.
- You are responsible to make your own visa and travel arrangements to attend this conference as needed.
General Entry Requirements
- Letters of invitation will be provided during the registration process if needed.
- If travel to Thailand requires a Visa, you must obtain it prior to the conference.
- Email gcmEQUIP@gmail.com if you have questions.
A limited number of conference scholarships are available to children’s ministry leaders facing significant financial challenges that would keep them from participation. Scholarship applications will be included in the application process. Submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee approval. Please allow four weeks for processing.
Important Scholarship Information
There are no scholarship funds available for air travel, visa or other travel expenses that may be required to get to the conference. Applicants will need to find alternate sources of funding for these other travel expenses.