gcmEQUIP: Global Children’s Ministry Conference
Equipping frontline leaders from around the world to reach and disciple children for Christ.
EQUIP ourselves for today’s kids. Receive world-class training, perspective, resources, and information to help us grow as leaders and innovate to reach children in our ever-changing world.
EXCHANGE ideas & information. Meet children’s leaders from around the world and share new ideas, strategies, and models for reaching this generation of kids and families.
ENVISION ourselves for the task. Worship, pray, be inspired by speakers, and challenge ourselves to think about what’s new, what’s needed and what’s next to go to the edges and reach every child.
Who Should Attend?
This is a leadership* conference for anyone interested in growing their global perspective, skills, and network to more effectively reach and disciple children in the nations and communities for Christ:
- Ministry Leaders – mission, outreach, and compassion ministries
- Church and denomination leaders
- Global/regional trainers of children’s leaders
- Emerging ministry leaders preparing for full-time pastoral, mission, NGO ministry
* all attendees must receive an official invitation/approval to attend
Come Join Us!
Registration has not yet opened for 2018. Please check back for more registration information coming soon.
All conference delegates must receive an invitation to attend gcmEQUIP. Registration will occur in two steps:
- Step 1: You must apply to receive an invitation
- Step 2: Once accepted, you will receive an invitation to register for the conference. This invitation will include a unique registration code and link to a separate registration form which must be completed.
If approved for an invitation, each attendee will be responsible for:
- Completing all registration forms that will be sent separately.
- Arranging for all travel, transportation and expenses to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Applying for and receiving a travel VISA to Thailand (if needed) by May 1, 2018.